Monday, September 27, 2010

Why is taking indigestion nouns when pregnant unsafe? What is the probable effect?

Why is taking indigestion nouns when pregnant unsafe? What is the probable effect?
Zantac is a pregnancy category B: it has be studied and is safe surrounded by animals, but has not be tested in humans. It is not proven to be unsafe, but have not been proven to be past the worst, therefore, don't embezzle it.
u can take gaviscon ok when pregnant it is prescribed and recommended by doctors and midwives. i used to find if i boiled some milk till really frothy that help. my daughter like cold milk, its almost finding something that works for u. good luck.
Hi,
I virtually lived on gaviston when i be pregnant the doctor even prescribed it for me, if you are worried talk to your midwife but it didn't do me or my sons any spoil..
I have never hear that it is dangerous, I other had gaviscon when I be pregnant on both my Doctors and Midwife's recommendation, as far as I know Rennies are ok too
I didn't realise it be. I lived on rennies with adjectives three of my pregnancies. there be no harm done. It typically says on the pack if its ok to appropriate while pregnant.
It not sure ask midwife or pharmacy
im 26 wks and living on gaviscon which my doctor is giving to me, its very nontoxic i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment