Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why do doctors come to a clinic dressed resembling show place queen-real fancy clothing and TRUE soaring heels on?

Why do doctors come to a clinic dressed resembling show place queen-real fancy clothing and TRUE soaring heels on?
I've never seen that. I've even see jeans on doctors here . Where do you live? Perhaps it's a cultural ego related thing
I hold never seen them do that. You must run to a really elegant clinic. All the ones I hold seen wear business free or scrubs.
motive they r rubbing itin ur face that they r RICHER AND BETTER THAN ANY1 ELSE!
I'm a doctor, and I don't dress close to a showplace queen or wear high heels, but I suppose you're asking in the order of standards of dress in nonspecific. Physicians until recently hold worn normal business attire, substituting the lab coat for the business suit. And studies in actual fact show that the professional appearance tends to generate a sensation of trustworthiness to many patients.
We would not criticize your clothing, since we follow that we're in a privileged position surrounded by society, but if you have the wherewithal to do so, it's middle-of-the-road, or it was until just now, for people to dress to a standard befitting the situation. It's somewhat disrespectful to wear grubby clothes surrounded by a casual venue, or relaxed when informal is the norm. Perhaps you come from a background scarce these delineations, but that is to say no reason to suppose they don't exist, or to place a chip on your shoulder because of them.
I wear scrub and sneakers. In fact, if I wear heels once or twice a year, it's greatly. I hate those things. And don't even win me started on pantyhose.

No comments:

Post a Comment