Monday, September 27, 2010

Why induction of labor(with oxytocin) is more successful within women near preeclampsia than middle-of-the-road women?

Why induction of labor(with oxytocin) is more successful within women near preeclampsia than middle-of-the-road women?
I actually have the opposite effect...I have preeclampsia and I was a week over due so they induced me beside oxytocin and hours later I still have no labor, so they had to up the dose. I be in labor for 14 hrs and concluded up having a c subsection. I was not induced beside my other pregnancy and I had solely an 8 hr labor and pushed only 6 times and my son be born.
it isn't ...
but it indicated more in them
because we want fast termination of her pregnancy to save the mother once the fetus lung become grow
I'd say that it isn't. Especially if the woman is on magnesium sulfate for the pre-eclampsia - that works against labor. Where did you go and get your data?
We do plentifully of C-sections on pre-eclamptics because sometimes the disease progresses faster than their labor does. They can be really sick puppies.
i agree with everyone else. it's not. conceivably what you're thinking about is that we're usually more agressive roughly speaking inducing labor in women who hold pre-eclampsia because it's imperative that we deliver the baby within order to prevent the pre-eclampsia from getting worse. sometimes if a average woman fails her induction, it's not a big matter to just shut stale the pitocin and let her sleep through the hours of darkness and try again in the am. but a pre-eclamptic who's getting worse will credible keep getting pitocin until her labor get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment