Thursday, September 23, 2010

Who's have luck next to Wellbutrin?

I started takin it, but gave up after 3 wks. Tried effexor and quit it (drowsy, headaches) So very soon I'm gonna starte the Wellbutrin again cuz it didn't have any side effects for me. I a short time ago didn't give it time to work. Who have tried it and how did it work for youWho's have luck next to Wellbutrin?
Wellbutrin is a great medication for depression. I use it a lot on my patients. It is not so great for anxiety, at most minuscule by itself alone.
Honestly, you need to present your medication a chance to work. Most of the depression and anxiety medication will embezzle at least 4-6 weeks to work. It take a long time to change the chemical inconsistency in the brain. Stopping it within 2-3 weeks doesn't help. I recount my patients not to stop the medication unless the side effects are unbearable. I would convey you the same.
You don't right to be heard why you're taking it. I used it to aid me to quit smoking. It was prescribed to lend a hand reduce anxiety and stress. It be also to work as an appetite suppressant. I used it for about four weeks formerly giving up. I felt tremendously edgy and jumpy. I did succeed contained by quitting to smoke just duplicate.
Good luck
I am taking it for depression and it helped me. It is a stimulant so it didnt relieve my insomnia but I'm taking a very small dosage so my experience is probably more atypical than most.

  • curly hair
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment