Thursday, September 23, 2010

Who requests to recount me how that little air-burst glaucoma tester works?

I'm on the way to the eye doctor within a while, and I'm super curious on how this machine works. I similar to details, I can understand methodical stuff so you can get adjectives fancy with your answer if you want. Any eye doctors or family who know this machine who know in the region of this, thanks for your nifty answers.Who requests to recount me how that little air-burst glaucoma tester works?
it is a modification of applanation method by the slit kerosene lamp (Goldmann tonometer), it aims at flattening specific area of the corneal surface just about 3.06 of its area, but withOUT contact lense, it uses nouns instead to decrease infection nouns between patients. then u drop a drop of fluoresceine & see the 2 haves of the circle clash together through changing the power of pressure on the cornea. once they contest, take the account it is ur IOP.
i hope u imagine
i muse u could ask ur Dr. to show u practically, he may b interested if he thought u understand something roughly speaking his work.
That's a great question.
I'm matching way.

No comments:

Post a Comment