Saturday, December 3, 2011

Would 240mg of DXM motivation open-eye hallucination?

Would 240mg of DXM motivation open-eye hallucination?
Not nearly. The amount needed for what you're looking for is hard to stomach (pun intended). BUT PLEASE filch it from me, after years of near each day DXM, I ultimately overdosed and found myself fully functioning and eating DAYS LATER contained by a mental hospital with no memory for a considerable stretch of time. and "could enjoy become mute from so much brain damage", lost all my friends at the time, become somewhat "famous" in the city for my reputation of it.
I cannot instigate to explain the two week period after tripping that mimics schitzophrenia.
Read this past considering use
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.
Though DXM is legal it should not be used on a daily basis as the person back me said. DXM is about as sick as PCP. Just a consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment