Saturday, December 3, 2011

Will Internal Examinations backing effacement or dilation come about?

My doctor examined me today and im hoping by her checking me .. that maybe she pushed this process along a touch further LoL i know its a stupid question but im curious.. If she examining than something might surface!Will Internal Examinations backing effacement or dilation come about?
If your cervix is long and closed, then an exam won't do anything.
If you've started to dilate for a moment bit, sometimes they will push the membranes off the cervix and that MIGHT support start labor.
Long rides on bumpy roads worked for me, but if your baby isn't in place to be born, NOTHING is going to make that ensue (short of prostaglandin suppositories and Pitocin infusion, and sometimes even THAT doesn't work)
When I was in close proximity my due date my O.B. said lets stir things up a bit and and see if we can move things along, she munificent of swooshed around my cervix. That was Monday and I go into Labor on Tuesday, 9 days early. I would read out yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment