Saturday, December 3, 2011

Will compazine affect the birth control pill?

My doctor just prescribed Compazine for my unexplained nausea (I'm legally positive it's stress related).. I walked out of the organization forgetting to ask whether or not it'd impact birth control (I'm on Ortho Tricyclen Lo). My dr. obviously have my medical history and knows I'm on the pill - only just making sure there wasn't anything he didn't bring up to date me. Anyone take both compazine and birth control? I plan on waiting to appropriate the med until I can call him tmw, but I be just looking for some feedback..Will compazine affect the birth control pill?
in attendance is no known drug interactions between compazine and BC.
The pills can if truth be told cause nausea themselves so that could be the souce.
To bring back more reasurance you can call any pharmacy and ask the pharmacist.
Nope, you're fine. Don't drink while you're taking the Compazine, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment