Saturday, December 3, 2011

Will acetaminophen and/or ibuprofen hurt me over time if I steal the correct doses? How long can I appropriate it?

Will acetaminophen and/or ibuprofen hurt me over time if I steal the correct doses? How long can I appropriate it?
I dont know.. my grandfather is a pharamicst and claims that acetaminophen is extremely safe (to a point).. but I enjoy read on the internet and had a couple of doctors communicate me that over time, use of these two and other pain relievers can eventually blight liver and kidneys. .. they say its not how much you thieve at any given dosage, its the amount you take over your life span span. it adds up.. and one told me a given number (cant rmember now) it be like 5000 pills at some point, your kidney will bequeath out.. I just thought that be a load of hogwash if you ask me... Cause I also hear that your liver and kidneys can repair themselves over time also if you dont take these medicine.. So I have get mixed results from many sources..
If you thieve the correct doses you won't have any problems.
as long as you rob the doses at the right times...every 12 hours or whatever the bottle say.
you can take it as long as you discern you need to.
Ibuprofin cause kidney damage over time or contained by large quantity.
No it won't you just can't steal it too often because it will mess up your kidneys
Ibuprofen can put away away your stomachlining over periods of time, so you really shouldnt be taking it unless you really stipulation it. And acetaminophen can thin your blood since it contains aspirin.
the more big question is why you be aware of the need to rob large doses of OTC twinge meds. visit your doctor to find the inflict of the pain so that it can be treated reducing the want for pain meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment