Saturday, December 3, 2011

Will the drug Alli work if you've have your gallbladder removed?

I read on the box not to take this if you've have your gallbladder removed. I have be taking this stuff for about a month. No potty issues similar to everyone makes a big fuss more or less, but maybe it's because I've have my gallbladder removed?
Does anyone know why they say not to lug it if you've had your gallbladder removed? ThanksWill the drug Alli work if you've have your gallbladder removed?
You should converse to your physician, but for most people it won't be a problem.
The gallbladder produces bile, which help to break down fats and craft them easier to absorb. If you enjoy no gallbladder AND are taking alli, you may not be able to hold your attention enough fat to remain healthy. That's the knob. If your doctor says it's OK, though, afterwards you're probably gonna be just fine.
EDIT: For the register, I wasn't aware that the box said, "Do not take if you've have your gallbladder removed." I thought it just said, "Talk to your doctor."
Let me seize this straight the WARNING on the package say DO NOT TAKE if you have have your galbladder removed and you are taking it . Do you think the caution was written for someone else? Do you own a death decision what is the matter next to you warnings are written to abet you not to be ignored

No comments:

Post a Comment