Saturday, December 3, 2011

Will Adderall come up positive on a military Piss assessment?

I have be taking adderall to help me catch thru college and had a military piss audition this morning will it come up positive as an amphetamine?Will Adderall come up positive on a military Piss assessment?
as long as you have a prescription for it and you're not abuse it you should be fine.
Probably if you have taken it inwardly the last 2-3 days.
It will expected come up as cocaine, but only if you've taken it contained by the last 3 days.
From what I recognize, if you do have a prescription for it, you can't be contained by the military. I have be told that you can't have A.D.D. surrounded by the military. I was told this by my flight surgeon, so I don't know if it applies to lately us flyers or all those.
Either way, approaching people stated, it won't show up unless you own taken it within yesteryear 3 or so days.
Oh, yes. And the military don't need empire who abuse amphetamines. They don't own a lot of use for inhabitants who have it prescribed, any. Imagine a sniper who has to stay within his hide for three days minus moving, far behind antagonist lines, with his ADHD uncontrolled. On the other hand, pilots own amphetamines for use in some combat situations. They're practical going on for these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment